Try this easy, delicious and most importantly quick recipe to cover the most important meal of the day; BREAKFAST!
I made these on a Sunday and they were a perfect grab and go option for my husband and I for a few days. My littlest son might have eaten one too 😉
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp or less pepper
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Cubed salami
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Mix together well, the beaten eggs, milk, mixed vegetables, salt and pepper.
- Evenly spoon the mixture into the muffin pan to fill the 12 cups.
- Sprinkle each cup with cheddar cheese and salami bites.
- Bake for 25-25 minutes.
Recipe written and tested by Hannah Hiller of Detroitisforfoodies.com