I love my coffee. I usually drink two cups in the morning and I’m set for the day. However, there are some days when I need a quick mid afternoon pick me up. Don’t we all???
I like the taste of instant coffee. I also like that it’s so easy to use and that I can make a quick cup with it; hot or cold.
Here, I made an iced coffee with coconut milk and it was just what I needed. Grab the recipe and enjoy!!
The Perfect Iced Coffee
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1-2 teaspoon sugar (honey/syrup)
- 1-2 teaspoons hot water
- 6 oz coconut milk (unsweetened)
- Boil 1/4 cup of water. I used the microwave for two minutes.
- In a cup, using a teaspoon, mix together the coffee and sugar then add 1 teaspoon of hot water. Mix well until creamy. Add another teaspoon of hot water and mix.
- Pour the coconut milk over the mixture and and mix well.
- Pour the mix over ice and enjoy!!!
Recipe written and tested by Hannah Hiller of Detroitisforfoodies.com
Leave a Reply